The guide tells what seed chips are, where and how to get seed chips, how to choose the best combination of them.
Common seed chips.
- The icon has a gray background.
An example of a common seed chip:
- Chips do not have any special bonuses, but also do not carry negative qualities.
- All the bonuses that are provided by these seed chips directly improve the parameters of your weapon, missile slot, or combat modules.
- Common seed chips can be removed from the ship by spending N-th amount of credits.
Balanced seed chips.
- The icon has a dark blue background.
Balanced seed chip example:
- The first bonus of the chip has an icon in the form of a blue circle, such a bonus gives an increase to one parameter and lowers another parameter in return.
- The choice of such chips should be taken with great caution, since the “minus” characteristics often directly reduce your damage.
- Balanced seed chips can be removed from the ship, as well as conventional chips, spending N-th amount of credits.
Special seed chips.
- The icon has a gold color background.
Example of a special seed chip:
- The first bonus of the chip has an icon in the form of a golden circle, such a bonus gives an additional effect to shots from guns, adds mechanics of ship regeneration, when destroying an enemy, it can give additional collected bonuses to restore the shield and hull, damage, speed.
- In most cases, the usual bonuses marked with gray round pictograms have rather small indicators, so you should not put more than two chips on the ship at the same time.
- Special seed chips can be removed from the ship by spending rare currency - Gold Standards. Install them thoughtfully.
Exceptional seed chips.
- The icon has a dirty red background.
Exceptional seed chip example:
- The first and second bonus of the chip has an icon in the form of a golden circle, such a bonus gives an additional effect to shots from guns, adds mechanics of ship regeneration, when destroying an enemy, it can give additional collected bonuses to restore the shield and hull, damage, speed. The bonuses that red seed chips give you are identical to the bonuses of chips with a gold backing.
- High level chips (13+) can have 2 “gold bonuses” and 3 gray ones, total 5.
- As in the case of Special seed chips, in the Exclusive chips, the usual bonuses marked with gray round pictograms give extremely few increases, so you should not put more than two Exclusive or Special chips on the ship at the same time.
- Exceptional seed chips can be removed from the ship by spending rare currency - Gold Standards. Install them also thoughtfully.
- You can get seed chips in awards after PvE battles in the "Mission" mode.
- In the Open World in the "Map" mode in locations captured by cyber from the actual cyber and alien ships
- From the boss "Experimental destroyer" in the zone Dreamland
- If you have just embarked on the path of seed-chipping, then you should start with the PvE mode. When completing Missions, depending on the number of rewards after the battle, you will receive from 1 to 3 chips every 5-10 PvE battles. I note the chips will be ordinary, with a gray substrate.
- If the first stage is successfully passed and you were able to raise your damage to the level of 300-400% of the base and added 60-120% rate of fire, you can safely equip Resonant cartridges and go to sectors captured by Cyber and Aliens.
Attention! The containers falling out of the mobs are non-personal and your seed chips can be completely stolen by other players.
Attention! In such a location, a powerful thermal Pulsar works closer to the center of the zone. Take care of the good thermal protection of your case and shields, do not forget to take repair kits and modules for restoration of shields. Also you will find a large number of enemy ECM ships.
The location captured by Cyber and Crystallids is marked with a round icon in the lower-right corner of the icon:
Here in abundance you can get Conventional and Balanced chips. With a tiny chance - low-level 7-13 ranks Special and Exceptional seed chips.
Also in the location you can fight with the mob Free Hunter - this is the location’s miniboss, it appears every 10-20 minutes. A personal Special or Exceptional seed chip of rank 7-13 is also guaranteed to drop out and about 500,000 credits will immediately be credited to your account. The Free Hunter deals electromagnetic damage with his guns, knows how to use Pulsar (thermal damage), opens the Alien Portal (attack mobs come out of it, closes after destroying 3 emitters along the edge of the portal), and also knows how to teleport behind you if you plan to hide from him behind a stone or structure.
- If you want to get good and high-quality Special seed chips (with a gold backing and special bonuses) - welcome to visit "To the experimental destroyer [read the guide] " in the location Dreamland. A personal container with a high-level gold chip and more than 4,000,000 credits is guaranteed to drop out of the boss.
- The higher the rank of the ship on which you fly into battle in open space - the more chances to get seed chips of a similar level. For example, take a ship of rank 15. Shooting down cyber and Aliens, as well as the Experimental destroyer, you will receive seed chips from 1 to 15 levels. And if you take a ship of the 17th level, you will already receive chips from rank 1 to 17.
Обычные и сбалансированные сид-чипы:
- Increased damage.
- Increased damage to thermal weapons.
- Increased damage to EM weapons.
- Increased damage to kinetic weapons.
- Increased damage to kinetic weapons.
- Increased damage to missiles and mines.
- Increased damage to alien ships (Aliens, Crystallids).
- Increased chance of critical damage.
- Increased critical damage power.
- Reducing the dispersion of main weapons.
- Increasing the rate of fire of the main weapons.
- Reducing the heating of the main weapons.
- Increased cooling rate of the main weapons.
- Increasing the firing range of the main weapons.
- The increase in the speed of flight of shells of the main weapons.
- Reducing the reload speed of ship modules.
- Reduced missile reload speed.
- Increased damage to Ellidium ships.
- Increased damage to destroyers.
Attention! Balanced chips not only add features, but also select. Balanced chips may also have the negative effect of “Reduces General(Total) Damage”.
Special and Exceptional seed chips include bonuses of Common chips and have the following additional bonuses (most of them have a cooldown - a time delay for reuse:
- When the threat of destruction of the ship activates the restoration of the hull, depending on the size of the thermal damage inflicted for some time. Has a cooldown.
- A critical hit with some chance removes all negative effects from your ship. Hit reduces the speed of the enemy for some time. The effect is added several times. Has a cooldown on one target.
- Reconfigures the lenses of the lasers, the lasers begin to cause EM damage. Reduces damage.
- The main guns of the ship additionally shoot capsules with nanodrons. When hit, several more enemy ships are sequentially damaged with a limited distance between them.
- Enemy ships with some chance leave a bonus after the explosion, restoring the hull for some time.
- When an enemy ship explodes in a certain radius, your ship accelerates for some time. The effect is added several times.
- A critical hit with some chance removes slows down the time for opponents in a certain radius for some time.
- When the threat of destruction of the ship activates the restoration of the hull, depending on the size of the inflicted EM damage for some time. Has a cooldown.
- The main guns of the ship are additionally equipped with the Wall of Fire cluster rocket system.
- A critical hit with some chance stops the rotation of the enemy’s guns for a while.
- A critical hit damages the enemy’s weapons for some time. The hit enemy takes damage when fired, the effect stacks several times.
- A hit restores your ship's hull for some time. The effect is added several times. Has a cooldown on one target.
- Shells repel an enemy ship. Hit transfers the energy of the enemy ship to your ship. Has a cooldown on one opponent.
- When an enemy ship explodes in a certain radius, a bonus appears, restoring the hull and shield for some time. The bonus is attracted by the ship.
- The main guns of the ship additionally emit static discharges on enemy ships. When hit, a certain number of enemy ships with a limited distance between them are sequentially damaged. A shot consumes energy.
- The main guns of the ship additionally shoot missiles with an unpredictable trajectory.
- The main guns of the ship additionally emit static discharges on enemy ships near the aiming point. Consumes energy for each subsequent circuit.
- Adjusts the laser lenses to high power optical trap mode, the lasers begin to cause kinetic damage. Reduces damage.
- A hit restores your ship’s shield for some time. The effect is added several times. Has a cooldown on one target.
- Creates explosions at the point of contact with the enemy, causing additional thermal damage. Has a cooldown on one target.
- Enemy ships with some chance leave a bonus after the explosion, increasing the speed of the ship for a while.
- Resets laser lens settings, lasers cause thermal damage. Reduces damage.
- When the threat of destruction of the ship activates the restoration of the hull, depending on the size of the kinetic damage inflicted for some time. Has a cooldown.
- Destruction of an enemy ship increases ram damage for some time.
- Enemy ships in a certain radius leave a cloud of hot particles after the explosion, causing damage per second for some time.
- A critical hit with some chance undermines the target’s ammunition in the missile compartment. Then its recharge is forcibly started. It does not work if the missile compartment of the target is recharged.
- The main guns of the ship at a ceasefire fire an additional shell, the damage of which accumulates over time.
- Destroying an enemy ship with a chance increases the rate of fire of your ship’s guns for some time. The effect is added several times.
- A critical hit reduces the overall resistance of the enemy’s shield to the damage of the ship for some time. The effect is added several times.
- Destruction of the enemy ship with a chance activates automatic guidance of the guns on the target for a few seconds.
- Hit sets fire to the enemy ship. Fire deals damage in a few seconds.
- A critical hit reduces the overall resistance of the enemy’s hull to the damage of the ship for some time. The effect is added several times.
- If the ship is threatened with destruction, it infects those enemy ships that marked you as a target. Enemies will take damage in the amount received by your ship, additionally causing damage for a few more seconds. Has a cooldown.
- Charges an enemy ship with a strong static charge for several seconds. Charged ships are attracted to each other in a certain radius. Has a cooldown on one target.
- When an enemy ship explodes in a certain radius, a bonus appears that increases damage over time. The effect is added several times. The bonus is attracted by the ship.
- Hit reduces damage to enemy weapons for some time. The effect is added several times. Has a cooldown on one target.
- The hit destabilizes the power system of the enemy ship. The enemy takes EM damage for some time.
- Destroying an enemy ship with a chance reduces the dispersion of your ship’s guns over time. The effect is added several times.
- Enemy ships with some chance leave a bonus after the explosion, which increases the damage to the ship for a while.
- A critical hit with a chance with some chance creates a gravitational anomaly attracting ships. The anomaly explodes after a while, causing damage.
Attention! Chips in which the bonus is triggered by a "threat of destruction" are triggered simultaneously with the emergency block modifier. Without this modifier, it makes little sense to equip the chip.
- We go into the hangar.
- We select a ship on which we will improve seed chips.
In the lower left corner, click on the chip that we want to pump and click on it, then click on the "Improve" button:
In the window that opens in the center, select the necessary chips / resources and then click "Improve":
- Credits are debited from the pilot’s account and you can rejoice.
Different chips have different values and respectively bring a different number of progress points. You can determine this by the cost of dismantling the chip. The more valuable the chip is in the opinion of the system, the more expensive it will be to remove it from the ship and the more points it will bring when pumping.
This way you can free up storage space by destroying irrelevant chips with small and uninteresting bonuses.
Chips can be upgraded in 5 stages, each stage is indicated by a colored bar at the bottom of its icon: the initial stage is white, the second level is green (lime), the third level is blue, the fourth level is purple, and the fifth level is orange. In total, during the improvement, the chip receives about 15-20% of additional capacities.
- No matter how juicy the “golden bonuses” of the Special and Exclusive Chips seem to be, one does not have to fill all the ship’s slots with them. Firstly, most of the “golden bonuses” are useless from the point of view of playing in PvE, and secondly, it’s worth using simple math: we have a ship with 5 slots for chips, put 4 chips there, each has 1 gold bonus (which is direct does not increase our damage), at the same time, these 4 gold bonuses actually occupy 1 slot for the chip idly. In the case of Exceptional (red) chips - such an arrangement will affect the damage to your ship’s guns even worse.
- Similarly to the previous situation, do not fill all the slots for seed chips with Balanced (blue) chips, which reduce damage, rate of fire, chance and critical damage. Why? Similarly to the previous example with the "golden bonuses", in this case we will have direct loss of damage and want to compensate for them with other chips. If all the chips in the chain are Balanced due to the parameters affecting the damage, then we also lose virtually one slot for the Normal chip.
- No need to put the first chips on board the ship. You will have to pay for the error: either a waste of loans, or a waste of Gold Standards (HS), or a destroyed chip if the first and second ended.
- It is not necessary to collect chips for the purpose of "universality" in order to use them for any weapon and game mode: there are many ships in the game, moreover, many have similar bonuses, one ship = one weapon = one set of chips, this will be enough. In versatility, you will not achieve high damage rates.
- По рекомендациям от игроков - не стоит устанавливать Специальные и Исключительные чипы на корабли Эллидиума, если вы регулярно меняете их уровень - при смене уровня корабля, чипы, которые не подходят под требование по уровню должны быть Демонтированы (за Золотые стандарты) или Уничтожены.
- We select a ship (we look at the bonuses of the ship) and a tool on which it is optimal to perform a certain task (fly to Special Operation, farm in OM, fight in PvE mission)
- We make a supply of chips (good values of the parameters that affect the damage, you will see on the chips, starting from rank 11) if you haven’t done it yet.
- We determine the style of our attacks: burst damage (when you activate combat / special modules) and inflict huge damage in a short time or permanent damage (when your ship does not have modules for causing short-term large damage). The choice depends on your goals. For example, it makes no sense to ask the gun a 450% reduction in the speed of heating the guns if you fly on an attack attack aircraft and do great damage for only 7 seconds after pressing the combat modules.
- We select seed chips according to the following criteria:
If the choice fell on balanced chips, then it is advisable to lose secondary characteristics:
- Damage amount (no limit, the more the better)
- Rate of fire (limit of 600 rounds per minute, you can’t do it anymore)
- The chance of critical damage (the limit is about 95%, 100% does not make sense to do, a chance and a chance)
- The value of critical damage (no limit, the more - the better)
- The reload speed of ship modules (you will never reach 0 seconds, but if your ship is highly dependent on the activation of combat modules, like EW, for example, then you should have at least 80-100% of the reload speed of combat modules)
Try not to install seed chips with the following negative effects:
- Firing range (for sure, some bonuses of other chips will add it)
- Spread of guns (you can also sacrifice scatter if your goals are either large or your rate of fire is high and the miss cost is low)
- Chance of critical damage (only for guns / ships with a high basic chance of crit, if the loss is not more than 20-25% in total, from all such chips)
- Reducing general damage (in fact, you can safely multiply the total plus to the damage by [1-value_of_the_total_damage_reduction])
- Lower rate of fire (the lower the rate of fire, the higher the price of your miss)
As a result of thoughtful selection of chips, you can to some extent replace the PvE leveling of Attack of 130+ level (1060% damage bonus). You can quickly and efficiently deal with opponents in the Open world, whether it be ordinary mobs or players. It also effectively destroys the Defiler
and Absorber in Special Operations mode. Good luck!